When I started this blog, I wanted to keep you, the listeners, informed about my future projects. While my intention is always to make a little money through sales, I want to keep my readers interested enough to come back.
- Writing an amateur historians guide to the early engagements of the Arab Revolt (Mecca, Medina, and Yanbo – your spellings may be different).
- A gamer’s guide to the 1917 battle of Aqaba, both the historical and the David Lean versions.
- Battle of Qurna, also known as the Battle of Eden, during the Mesopotamian campaign.
- The Indian Expeditionary Force D landing at Fao in 1914.
- A game-table version for the Ottoman siege of Kut. I look at this as being an operational and grand tactical version of the siege.
- Look at the differences between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Battles of Gaza. This is for both the armchair strategist and the gamer.
Let me know if you want to see anything else from this part of the world.